Hand made gifts are the best gifts ever! Try these Felted Coin Jewelry!
Felt (four different colours)
Rubber Bands (Optional)
Source: A crafty Arab
- Cut a felt sheet into 5 x 4 rectangle and another contrasting colour in 5 x 3. Do the same with two other colours too.
- Place smaller rectangle on top of larger rectangle and be sure to leave a 1/2 inch gap at both ends. Paste glue along the edge
- Roll up the felt from the glued edge.
- Paste glue along the other edge and hold in place for a few minutes until the glue dries. If your little one is having a hard time holding the ends down until they dry, use rubber bands.
- Lay your rolled felt piece along a ruler and make tiny marks on the 1/2 inch mark.
- Cut your felt piece on these rolled marks.
- Thread the beads onto the embroidery thread and needle to make the necklace.
- You can also sew on buttons to some of the rolled felt beads for a fun contrast.