Here’s another simple, yet beautiful Eid gift here.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Print out the Mosaic Paper Cut Template on some sturdy white cardstock and use the craft knife and ruler to cut out the lines on your cutting mat
2. Glue your cut out design on the printed side to hide all your lines.
3. And Enjoy your paper cut!
This was taken from A Crafty Arab.
Hand made gifts are the best gifts ever! Try these Felted Coin Jewelry!
Felt (four different colours)
Rubber Bands (Optional)
Source: A crafty Arab
Taken from A crafty Arab
- Cut a felt sheet into 5 x 4 rectangle and another contrasting colour in 5 x 3. Do the same with two other colours too.
- Place smaller rectangle on top of larger rectangle and be sure to leave a 1/2 inch gap at both ends. Paste glue along the edge
- Roll up the felt from the glued edge.
- Paste glue along the other edge and hold in place for a few minutes until the glue dries. If your little one is having a hard time holding the ends down until they dry, use rubber bands.
- Lay your rolled felt piece along a ruler and make tiny marks on the 1/2 inch mark.
- Cut your felt piece on these rolled marks.
- Thread the beads onto the embroidery thread and needle to make the necklace.
- You can also sew on buttons to some of the rolled felt beads for a fun contrast.
For more DIY Craft kits, click here: Ramadan Card Making Kit.
Eid is just around the corner – so get those Eid gifts done now!
tacky glue / regular white glue
Make five “V”s and stick them all to form a star.
The image below – used a crescent moon wooden shape to add a little more Eid detail to the stars.
Source: Muslim Learning Garden
Click for complete list of 30 Ramadan Crafts Series
Quilling is quite simple. Quilling helps in developing fine motor skills, creativity, patience, and diligence. But most importantly, it’s just another way to have fun with your kids!
P.S: if you are new to quilling, check out some basic techniques here. Please don’t let the perfection overwhelm you.
Well, this one below might need an adult help – but give it a try and let me know how it goes
Source : azlina-lin.blogspot.com